Enjoy the music, it’s everlasting and the memories are worth remembering. - PUSHEAD.
- Fight Back - Discharge
- Minor Threat - Minor Threat
- Animal - Subhumans
- Forced Down Your Throat - SSD
- Property Is Theft - T.S.O.L.
- Violent Crime - Disorder
- Teenage Time Killer - Rudimentary Peni
- I Don’t Belong - Jerry’s Kids
- In Darkness - Antisect
- ABC Weapons - G.I.S.M.
- You’re X’d - Faith
- Who Are You? - Void
- City To City - D.Y.S.
- (They’re Gonna) Put Me Away - Cockney Rejects
- I Hate You - The Untouchables
- Stolen Youth - Deadline
- Pushed Too Far - Sick of It All
- Youth Camp - Necros
- No Way - Adolescents
- Peer Police - The F.U.’s
- Foreign Job Lot - Antidote
- Knife Edge - GBH
- Ive Got A Gun - Channel 3
- Sneakers - The Teen Idles
- Gang Fight - State Of Alert
- Asshole - Government Issue
- Barbed Wire - Youth Brigade
- Lifestyles - Poison Idea
- Came Without Warning - Scream
- Money Matters - SNFU
- Nightstalker - Impact Unit
- Minature Golf - McDonalds
- Cries of Pain - Anti Cimex
- Death - C.I.A.
- Blown Away - Youth Brigade
- 4 Minute Warning - Chaos UK
- Time to Try - Cause for Alarm
- Malfunction - Cro-Mags
- Seal - The Stalin
- World Up My Ass - Circle Jerks
- Prejudice - Crucifix
- I Wanna Make You Scream - Battalion Of Saints A.D.
- The Leader (of the Fuckin’ Assholes) - The Shitlickers
- The Omen - Shattered Faith
- My Elektrance - Mark Thompson
- Cosmetic Plague - Rudimentary Peni
- No Values - Black Flag
- 20 Eyes - Misfits
- I Like Cola - Outo
- Truth Right Now - The Fix
- 6 O’Clock News - Red C
@negative_pleasure and I are seeing Laurie Anderson from EXTREMELY HIGH OFF THE GROUND (at BAM Harvey Theater)
i am constantly looking for and thinking about this one kate beaton comic so i am putting it here for posterity
you can tell i sort of gave up on the turtlenecks pretty quickly
i am not effectively seizing my learning experiences
he would be like
So the question is, what is the normal reaction that a person would have when they believe they are face to face with Count Chocula? #FOOLYOURFRIENDS
in the incredible john waters commentary on the MOMMY DEAREST dvd, which is like its whole own movie, he categorizes the film as a “hangover movie” — the kind of thing you watch on a sunday afternoon when it’s sort of overcast and you have a little bit of a headache. i felt simultaneously robbed and validated, since this is a sort of subgenre i’ve thought about for a long time. another good one is john boorman’s EXCALIBUR.
We’re taking the trailer to park by the lake for the weekend. It’s going to be cold and rainy (which sounds great). Does anybody have any recommendations for great rainy day movies to watch?
MOMMY DEAREST. Almost every scene takes place in water, by water, and/or on a cloudy day.